- Be alert at all times while riding the bus.
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Stay seated on the bus and you may hold onto seat bars while bus is in motion.
- Don't change seats after the bus is in motion.
- When standing, always hold on to stanchions, hand bars or seat bars.
- Do not sit in stairwell of the bus.
- Never sit on the ground at a bus stop while waiting for the bus arrival.
- Stay clear of the bus when the bus arrives and departs.
- Step to the curb of the bus stop if you wish to be picked up.
- Wear light colored clothing at night.
- Do not litter.
- When standing, move to the rear of the bus.
- Honor courtesy seating at the front of the bus for seniors or the disabled.
- Passengers are asked to report any vandalism or illegal activity promptly to the bus driver.
- It is illegal to board the bus from the rear emergency exit.
- It is a misdemeanor to fail or refuse to pay applicable fares or present a counterfeit bus pass.
- Assaults or terroristic threats of a bus driver are considered a class C felony.